Patrick Leconte is a nutritionist and a chronotherapist in Geneva and Lausanne. Hi graduated in active nutrition cell and he has being trained by Professor Jean-Robert Rapin, inventor, with Dr. Delabos, of chrononutrition®, based on chronobiologie.
Patrick Leconte addresses the growing problems of overweight and obesity in people of all ages and also advises people who want to gain weight. With an experience of nearly 25 years in the pharmaceutics field, he has acquired throughout the years a very good knowledge of dietary supplements.
French version of this website offers you a lot of other useful information
If you want to lose weight, regain volume or simply understand the secrets of a balanced diet, Patrick Leconte will receive you by appointment in his nutrition office in Geneva and will take care of you for a complete nutritional assessment.
Since March 2015, Patrick Leconte has also been working with the ENTOURAGE clinic in Lausanne. You can contact them directly to arrange an appointment.
Patrick Leconte is a nutritionist with a degree from
- University of Dijon, one of the largest nutrition centres in Europe in “Nutraceuticals, Alicaments and Health Foods”
- the Faculty of Pharmacy of Clermont-Ferrand in “Nutrition and Dietetics” third cycle
- the Faculty of Medicine of Clermont-Ferrand in “Nutrition, Aggression, Chronic Diseases” third cycle
- the Faculty of Basic and Applied Sciences of the University of Poitiers in “Micronutrition and Public Health”
- the Faculty of Pharmacy of Clermont-Ferrand in “Nutrition and Physical activity” Prevention Health and Sport, third cycle
- validated his Master 1 of Research on Clinical Trials and Validation on the theme “Physiology and micronutrients” at the Faculty of Basic and Applied Sciences at the University of Poitiers
- has validated his Master 2 in Research “Humanities and Social Sciences” at the Paul Valery University of Montpellier
- has validated his Master 2 “Drug Science, Pharmaceutical Research and Development” at the Faculty of Pharmacy of the University of Strasbourg.
Currently, Patrick Leconte is a doctoral student at the CNAM in Paris on the theme “How education transforms the subject-patient” with chrononutrition® and therapeutic fasting in the field of human sciences.
Patrick Leconte is also a nutrition trainer at the Michelle Paschoud School in Geneva and a lecturer at APTN.