Patrick Leconte was trained by Professor Jean-Robert Rapin, inventor with Dr. Delabos of chronobiology and chrononutrition®. So, he is a chronotherapist, also graduate in active nutrition cell.
He takes charge of growing problems of increasing overweight and obesity in people of all ages. With an experience of nearly 25 years as a pharmacy technician, he has acquired throughout the years a very good knowledge of dietary supplements.
Patrick Leconte is gratuated from:
- Dijon University, one of the largest nutrition centers in Europe, in “Nutraceuticals, Nutraceuticals and Health Foods”
- the Faculty of Pharmacy of Clermont-Ferrand in “Nutrition and Dietetics” third cycle;
- the Faculty of Medicine of Clermont-Ferrand in “Nutrition, Aggression, Chronic Diseases” third cycle;
- the Faculty of Basic and Applied Sciences, part of University of Poitiers in “Micronutrition and Public Health”;
- has validated the master 1 of research on clinical trials and validation on “Physiology and micronutrients”
Currently in Master 2 of research at the University Paul Valéry in Montpellier on”social sciences” and “nutrition and physical activity” at the Faculty of Medicine of Clermont Ferrand.
Patrick Leconte is also instructor in nutrition at the private school Michelle Paschoud in Geneva and a lecturer at APTN.
If you want to lose weight, regain the volume or simply understand the secrets of a balanced diet, Patrick Leconte is available for consultations in his office in Geneva for a complete nutritional balance.
To make an appointment in Geneva office, please call +41 (0)79 601 10 00 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org